MISS Foundation

Some Info from Webmaster
Hello for those that know me,, you are aware of the MISS Foundation for those of you who do not.


The MISS Foundation is a 501 (c) 3, volunteer based organization committed to providing crisis support and long term aid to families after the death of a child from any cause. MISS also participates in legislative and advocacy issues, community engagement and volunteerism, and culturally competent, multidisciplinary, education opportunities
http://missfoundation.org/





Many of you know them by their Random Acts of Kindness Program












I have been working with the MISS Foundation for 8 years since the loss of my daughter Dawn Marie and am a Mentor for other families that have experienced this tragedy  I also have  just asked to become a Facilitator for their support program, This November 6th I will be attending Dawns 10 year Memorial service in Chicago, I am also the 2nd largest fundraiser in Phoenix for MISS Memorial Causes, So if you feel generous please donate to this wonderful organization




HOPE Mentor Profile,Michael Sansone, Phoenix, AZ

Jennifer Soos


I am the Father of 5 children, Ages: (In Heaven Dawn 33), Kristen-30, Nicole-29, Michael Jr.-27, and Michelene- 19.



After the loss of my daughter Dawn in 2001 to a hit and run driver, I was fortunate to learn about the MISS Foundation which has helped reshape my life. I am hoping that this tragic event in my life and the things I have learned along the way have suited me to help other parents cope with this unthinkable loss we share.





CLICK FOR MY PROFILE    ....http://missfoundation.org/bios/msansone.html










On November 6th 2001 My Daughter Dawn Marie was struck and 



killed by a Hit & Run Driver here in Phoenix


She was 23 yrs old with a smile none can ever forget
Born 1/2/1978     Passed 11/6/2001



To donate please click link below


http://wishes.causes.com/wishes/390540?bws=fb_stream_wish




Thank You To Donors this week


Michael raised $20 from Anonymous Donor for MISS Foundation
about 1 hour ago
Michael raised $25 from Anonymous Donor for MISS Foundation
about 2 hours ago
Michael raised $25 from Remona Onesti for MISS Foundation
1 day ago
Michael raised 50 from Augie Sansonefor MISS Foundation
1 day ago
Michael raised $50 from Shawn Roberts Soumilas for MISS Foundation
3 days ago
 Michael donated $25 to Michael's Wish
Michael raised $25 from Susan Pack  3days ago



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS